Things To Remember Before Baking Your Cupcake
by Adina from All-About-Cupcakes.com
(Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- It is necessary to read the recipe carefully.
- Prepare all the utensils and ingredients needed in baking your cupcakes.
- Be sure to measure the exact ingredient especially when I is your first time to bake.
- As much as possible, use fresh ingredients to achieve a better taste.
- Using the right size pan also matters. If you intent to bake mini-cupcakes, use the tiny baking pans with tiny wells as well.
- If you do not have a non-stick pan, spray some non-stick spray.
- Preheating the oven is also necessary. Make sure the oven is turned on 20 minutes prior to baking.
- If you are not sure on the next thing to do, always refer to your cupcake recipe.
- Avoid under mixing or over mixing the batter.
- When you are baking, cease from always opening the oven. Follow the recipe guide.
- As much as possible, or depending on the size of your oven, put 1 tray at a time, do not over crowd them.
- Have a kitchen timer.
- Completely cool the cupcakes before you decide to decorate or put some frosting.
- You can create any design or frosting that you like but most bakers decorate them according to themes.
- Keep them on cupcake storage and put them on the fridge so that they can last longer.