by Emily Jenner
This is my recipe for easy cupcakes.
100g of butter
100g of sugar
100g of self-raising flour
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
1. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Whisk eggs with a fork and add to the butter and sugar mixture. Add the eggs gradually.
3. Gradually add the sifted flour and mix well till there are no lumps.
4. Put mixture into cake cases and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven when golden brown and springy- tip: if you put a knife though it and it comes out clean then they are cooked.
And EAT!!!! :)
You can re place the 100g of flour to 75g of flour and 25g of cocoa powder to make them chocolate! Hello Emily
Thanks so much for sending in your recipe for easy cupcakes. It is always great to have a simple recipe that you can rely on and know that it will always work.
A basic cupcake recipe like this one is fantastic as you can change it to chocolate by adding cocoa powder or you can add other coloring and flavorings to please other tastes.
Thanks again for sharing your recipe.