Cupcake pan

by Elizabeth

What is the difference between a muffin pan and a cupcake pan?

Hi Elizabeth

There is absolutely no difference and they are the same thing. Cupcake makers tend to call the tins cupcake pans and lovers of muffins refer to them as muffin pans.

Cupcakes and muffins look quite different but it is due to the different ingredients rather than to the pan used.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cupcake Questions.

Follow Me!

Advertise with us