Chocolate Chip cupcakes
These yummy chocolate chip cupcakes are super easy to make. My family loves them.
8oz (250g) butter
6oz (200g) dark chocolate
1/4 cup milk
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3oz (100g) milk chocolate, chopped or choc bits
1. Preheat oven to 325F (160C).
2. Line cupcake trays with cupcake papers.
3. Place butter, dark chocolate and milk in a saucepan over low heat.
4. Cook, stirring for 10 minutes or until melted and smooth.
5. Transfer to a large bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Whisk sugar and eggs into chocolate mixture.
7. Sift flour and cocoa over mixture and whisk to combine.
8. Stir through half the milk chocolate.
9. Spoon into prepared cupcake trays and sprinkle with remaining milk chocolate.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of a cupcake has moist crumbs clinging.
11. Cool in pan.
These cupcakes are delicious served with cream.Thanks very much for your recipe, Annette.
I can't wait to try it myself.